Granite North Gin
Handcrafted in small batches in the Highlands of Scotland, Granite North Gin is distilled using water from its Cairngorm Mountain range home. This gin is rich in flavour and captures the essence of the rugged highland landscape. If you've not tried this Great Taste Award winning Scottish gin, then we recommend you do so soon!
Net weight: 1.6kg
Taking its name from the rock so closely associated with the North East of Scotland, Granite North Gin is inspired by the rugged peaks and ancient forests of the Scottish Highlands.
Developed for the modern adventurer, Granite North is a smooth Scottish gin packed with flavour. A juniper-forward gin, its fresh, citrus taste is smooth enough to drink on its own or with a light tonic to release even more of its zesty flavour and is robust enough to stand up and stand out in cocktails.
Its outdoor personality is revealed in the subtle infusion of Grand Fir needles that complement the native taste of its juniper cousin, helping to summon the fresh aromas of the pure mountain air.
Find out more from Distiller Sandy in the video below.
The Perfect Serve
How to serve the perfect Granite North Gin:
- Fill a traditional high-ball glass with rugged chunks of chipped ice
- Power over a double measure of Granite North Gin
- Top-up to taste with your favourite premium light tonic water
- Slice a generous, slender curl of fresh grapefruit rind for garnish
- Fold the rind back on itself to release the delicious citrus oils and their zesty aroma
- Drop into the glass for that additional burst of freshness
- Drink and enjoy!