The GlenAllachie Virtual Masterclass - Friday 4th September, 7pm.
Join us for our first ever virtual tasting event with Ben Chambers from The GlenAllachie Distillery, who will be showcasing 4 of their award-winning drams. This interactive Zoom tasting session is the perfect opportunity to learn more about this Speyside Distillery, which was awarded 'Scottish Distillery of the Year' at the inaugural Scottish Whisky Awards 2019.
The GlenAllachie Distillery
The GlenAllachie Distillery is one of the best-kept secrets in Speyside, nestled at the foot of Ben Rinnes, near Aberlour, this distillery has gone through a number of changes since its beginnings in 1967. Now independently owned and managed by The GlenAllachie Distillers Company Ltd since 2017, their range of whiskies have picked up numerous awards and are enjoyed worldwide.
Our first virtual masterclass will be hosted by Ben Chambers, UK Sales Manager of GlenAllachie and James Gillies, our new 'Geraldo's Whisky Ambassador'.
Whether you're a novice or a seasoned whisky drinker, there is a lot to learn and a chance to get all your questions answered at our private Zoom tasting.
Here's how it works:
- Buy your ticket online (at the foot of this page) and we'll send you a tasting pack consisting of 4 x 5cl bottles of GlenAllachie 10yo Cask Strength, 12yo, 15yo and MacNair's Lum Reek 12yo.
- A zoom invite will be sent to you by email confirming the link and login details prior to the tasting.
- Join us online at 7pm on Friday 4th September.
Please note that we will be recording the masterclass for promotional purposes. By purchasing your ticket, we ask that you agree to this, but it also allows you to relive the wonderful experience again in your own time!
Tickets & Tasting Packs
Tickets are £30 per person to cover the cost of the tasting packs and we'll be offering you a 10% discount off each GlenAllachie 70cl bottle purchased on the night.
There are 3 options for delivery of your pack that you can choose at checkout:
- Free Local Delivery (for Largs, Fairlie, West Kilbride & Skelmorlie)
- Free Click & Collect - choose the 'pick-up' option at checkout and collect from our shop in Largs.
- Delivery anywhere in mainland Britain by courier at our standard delivery charge at the time of booking.
How to buy your ticket
To take part in this virtual tasting and receive your tasting pack, please select the number of tickets you would like to buy, add them to your cart, then proceed to checkout to purchase your tickets.
STRICTLY FOR OVER 18'S ONLY.