Wondering if we have just what someone needs to cheer them up right now?
In these uncertain times with most of us in isolation, we thought we'd make things a little easier for you to buy gifts for loved ones, Easter presents, stock up on some wine, craft gin, whisky or even some treats for you and your family to help cheer everyone up.
We're offering free online and local delivery on any order £10 or over.
- To claim your free delivery online, just choose the 'Free Delivery Over £10' option at checkout.
- Delivery can be directly to your door or to a loved one. Just add the shipping address and any special messages in the notes section at checkout.
- The offer can be used as many times as you like.
- To avoid unnecessary pressure on the home delivery network during these unprecedented times it is likely our standard delivery via Royal Mail or APC will take longer than usual, each of whom have taken their own measures to ensure the safety of their employees and customers by minimising risk at every opportunity and delivering to you safely.
Free Local Deliveries:
- Our dedicated volunteer driver will deliver orders to Largs, Fairlie and Skelmorlie.
- We can deliver wines (by the bottle or a case of 6), gin, whisky, chocolates, treats for the kids and self-isolation gift boxes for someone you love or for your own children as a bonus for doing their home schooling.
- Minimum order of £10 for free delivery.
- You can place your order online as above or call the shop on 01475 675200 between 9am-4pm, Monday - Saturday. Although our shop is shut, a member of our team will be processing orders and preparing deliveries during this time.
- We'll take payment for anything you'd like over the phone or you can order direct through our website and our driver will take every precaution to distance himself from you at your doorstep.
- Not everything we stock is on our website and some customers are already asking about our bespoke Easter Eggs. Just call us during the times above or contact us via our website to discuss your requirements.
What better way to treat yourself or a loved one feeling a little lonely at home?
Go on, spoil yourself, treat your parents, grandparents or friends in isolation.
If there is anything else we can do to help, please just get in touch.
Take care and stay safe,
Toni and the Geraldo's team